Rapid Eloans, LLC. is looking for experienced Loan Processors!
The position of a Loan Processor is the processing of a mortgage loans from beginning to funding.
• Communicate with borrowers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
• Contact each borrower in a timely manner to introduce yourself and go over the process and items needed
• Knowledge on reading and understanding appraisals, titles and credit reports; Running and reading DU
• Basic business math to calculate income, assets, taxes and monthly insurance
• Understand rules regulations, policies and/or procedures along with investor guidelines
• Maintains current knowledge about the industry, market trends, competitive position, etc.
• Strives to achieve and exceed productivity expectations and standards
• Ability to 'pre-underwrite' the file assuming what conditions will be needed prior to the file being underwritten by the underwriter requirements
• Read, interpret and apply applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
• Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
• Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts
• Use basic/business math to solve problems
• Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
• Laws governing access to public and private records
• Follow written and/or oral instructions
• Use the telephone in a professional and courteous manner
• Strong computer skills. Must be able to move through the LOS system and other programs
• Time management: Knowing the cut-off times for funding and underwriting so that the file moves smoothly and does not lose a rate lock.
• Knowledge of GFE, APR, interest rates and disclosure/re-disclosure time lines
• Adaptability to a fast paced environment
• Maintain a regular 8 hour shift in addition to any overtime that may be required to keep your pipeline moving smoothly
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan
• Casual Dress environment
• minimum of 4 -5 year experience as Loan Processor is required
• maintain a production average of 3 – 4 mortgage loan decisions per day
• Current Mortgage Loan Processing knowledge and background required